Year 2 Class teacher
Year 2 teacher
Lambeth - South East London
Full time/Part time
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the schools you work with forwards in their mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? We are seeking skilled and enthusiastic candidates with key stage 1 experience within the UK.
The school we are recruiting for is OFSTED rated "good" and is well known in the local community. The school have high expectations of all students and staff, encouraging a culture of success, regardless of gender, ethnicity or Spiritual and religious background. As well as teaching the children academically, using the national curriculum, the school pride themselves on their commitment to moulding their students into moral and creative individuals. All different abilities are to be celebrated and social studies treated as importantly as any other.
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- QTS or NQT qualification
- A valid DBS (Randstad can facilitate a DBS application if required)
- Have relevant up to date teaching experience in UK schools
- An inspiring, innovative and resourceful approach to delivering the National Curriculum
- Provide effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
- Ability to plan & organise
- IT literacy
- Competitive rates of pay
- A refer a friend scheme
- Candidate rewards
- Long term and permanent job opportunities
- Dedicated consultant who's honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
If education is your passion and you feel you could thrive within this environment then don't hesitate to apply today!
Randstad Education are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, safer recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
If this is not the position for you but would be interested in discussing other roles within the Education sector please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We also have a 'refer a friend' scheme, if your referral is successful in their application you will be entitled to £300 worth of Love2shop vouchers! Just follow the link: https://www.randstad.co.uk/job-seeker/areas-of-expertise/education/refer-a-friend/