Nursery Nurse/Nursery Assistant
Are you a Nursery Assistant looking to work hours that suit your current lifestyle? Do you have experience of working within childcare and want a better work life balance?
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of Nurseries and children's centres within the North Somerset area. These schools range in size, catchment, background and ethos so there will be opportunities to work in a number of different early years provision including nursery classes in Primary schools. If you have a pro-active and nurturing approach and are up to date with early years phonics programmes, please get in touch.
Benefits of working for Randstad;
- Large client network - We are currently working with over 80 schools and Nurserys in the local area so we can find a school that suits you
- Free access to CPD/Training events such as Team Teach courses which will help you stand out in the current market
- 24/7 on call access so we can ensure you get out to work as soon as possible
- Specialist market knowledge so we can find the right match for you
- Flexible working shifts to suit your work life balance
- £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us
Responsibilities of the role:
- Day to day care of the children
- Supporting the team within the nursery
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- Observations and responsibilities
Please click apply now or alternatively call Lauren Samways in the Bristol office on 0117 929 9882 if interested and you would like more information. DBS, reference and child safety checks applicable.