Principal OLE Design Engineer
Job Title: Principal OLE Design Engineer
The company is one of the fastest growing railway companies in UK. The company's central functions are supporting three divisions providing first rate service to the company's main client Network Rail.
As Principle Overhead Line Design Engineer (OLE) you will be working as part of the overhead line engineering team and be responsible for the design of overhead catenary systems for Network Rail but also there will be a requirement for the design of Metrolink Systems.
- Carry out verification of design work carried out by the design team.
- Required to act as mentor to other less experienced or junior engineers within the team.
- Design of Overhead Catenary System.
- Allocation design and feasibility studies.
- Labour / budget forecasts, draught layouts and cross section.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Experienced overhead line electrification Design Verifier
- Knowledge of overhead line electrification design, of Network Rail and UK rail industry practice and familiarity with railway standards.
- HNC/HND/Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Experience of designing layouts and of allocation and construction design and competent in the production of drawings using Microstation.
- Already on or previous experience of being on a Network Rail Accreditation Certificate as "Designer" and "Checker".
The company values and encourages diversity in their workforce, regardless of background, disability or gender. As part of the company's aim to deliver quality services, they are committed to promoting equality and eliminating discrimination.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; OLE Design Engineer, OLE Engineer, Project Design Engineer, Design Engineering, Product Design Engineer will also be considered for this role.