Head of Marketing & Communications
Job Title: Head of Marketing & Communications
Location: London, SW1 (Head Office)
The company is one of the fastest growing railway companies in UK. The company's central functions are supporting three divisions providing first rate service to our main client Network Rail.
With design offices in Manchester, York and Swindon, the company offers fully integrated design for railway signalling, railway electrification and plant, and Permanent Way. The company's engineering teams provide a full end-to-end service to clients, including coordinating design and build services, providing technical support and advice, and undertaking scheme development and technical scoping of schemes. For the company as engineers it's an exciting time, a real opportunity. Big challenges need clever thinking and agile, inventive engineering.
Working closely with members of the Executive Committee this role will take overall responsibility for all aspects of external marketing and internal and external communications for the company.
- Develop and deliver consistent 'brand' and 'service offering' messages which support our work winning strategy, values and corporate objectives.
- Establish a programme of proactive attendance at conferences, exhibitions and the oversee submission of industry awards.
- Develop and deliver a strategic plan for raising brand awareness within suitable trade press & social media that will reinforce our position as an industry leader
- Update current communications including literature, web site and social media to deliver a consistent high quality message focused at 4 key market segments:
- Clients (potential and existing)
- Partner organisations (potential and existing)
- Employees or Talent (potential and existing)
- Other industry stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Five years' experience in a similar role preferably within the construction / rail industry.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Marketing.
The company values and encourages diversity in their workforce, regardless of background, disability or gender. As part of the company's aim to deliver quality services, they are committed to promoting equality and eliminating discrimination.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Head of Communications, Head of Marketing Communications, Head of PR, Marketing Communications, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Communications Manager, Head of Media Relations may also be considered for this role.