Print Project Manager / Production Scheduler / Print Estimator
Job Title: Print Project Manager
Location: Nottingham, NG21
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
Our Client is currently looking to recruit for a Print Project Manager to work in their office based in Nottingham.
You'll be responsible for owning and managing client projects both in support of the Senior Account Manager and directly with the client. You'll be overseeing and controlling the project schedule to ensure client projects are delivered on time every time.
Core Role Responsibilities:
- Support the Senior Account Managers by managing the schedule for projects
- Personally owning the delivery of client projects by ensuring 100% accuracy of production scheduler, inputting accurate and achievable milestones and tracking the progress of jobs throughout the business.
- Accurately creating all required documentation to originate and progress the clients project throughout the business.
- Be active in resolving client issues/complaints ensuring complete satisfaction gained with client in every instance. Ensure non-conformance issues are investigated and resolved within specified timescales
- Engage with client support teams across the business functions to ensure client service standards are consistently being met
- Communicate and monitor client SLAs and ensure they are being consistently adhered to and reported to the Senior Account Manager
- Test new client processes prior to and following launch, highlighting issues and providing improvement ideas to the relevant departments
- Understand all elements of the clients interactions with Prime Group and highlight improvements wherever necessary
- Be the first point of contact for all day-to-day interactions with the client
- Provide support to entire the Client Services team on any technical print element of a project as and when required, including stock and outsourcing advice.
- Continually build knowledge on products and services provided by the Company allowing you to spot opportunities within existing accounts
- Client focussed - empathetic and understanding of the client's needs, able to build trust and display high levels of integrity
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership over the delivery of client projects
- Clear communicator, able to make themselves understood regardless of who they are communicating with
- Tenacious, with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Resilient and determined, driving and co-ordinating projects to conclusion
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Print Project Manager, Production Project Manager, Production Scheduler, Project Scheduler, Print Project Scheduler, Client Services Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Print Project Coordinator, Print Project Supervisor, Project Supervisor, Print Estimator may also be considered for this role.