Business Development Manager / Field Sales
Our client are seeking an organised, motivated and dynamic Business Development Manager / Field Sales to join their team in Coventry, West Midlands.
Job Title: Business Development Manager / Field Sales
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Salary: £27K – £30K dependant on experience OTE to 50K – 75K, mileage, pension, 25 days holidays
We are looking for someone able to build effective relationships with clients in order to really understand their business needs and bring a solution to the table. You will need to effectively manage your diary to successfully build a pipeline of business which raises your profile and elevate you to first choice for clients across your sector.
This company is a leader in the provision of software solutions to the large organisation and further education providers who grow workforces through the achievement of NVQ and apprenticeship qualifications. Their passion for success and growth are what place them at the forefront of education & skills provision across the UK.
Due to their continuing success, they now have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager / Field Sales. This role will be working as part of the overall Sales function for the organisation and will have a key focus on selling bespoke solutions to large education and training providers across UK.
This role is highly proactive and will be very lucrative for the right individual. There will be a great deal of autonomy in how you manage your activity, and on the achievement of your targets and KPI’s you have the potential to triple your salary.
Business Development Manager / Field Sales - Key Responsibilities of the Role
- You will be the face of the company and attend Trade Exhibitions & Events and in order to proactively engage with prospective clients and demonstrate products in order to convert these in to enquiries and sales.
- You will be responsible for building a new portfolio of clients across the UK
- You will be responsible for generating your own leads and converting these to long lasting relationships
- You will also be responsible for responding to sales enquires and converting these into tangible leads.
- Attending client meetings to demonstrate our clients Software solutions
- Ability to maintain and update your own CRM to demonstrate activity and provide market intelligence.
- Successfully achieve KPI’s and Targets
- To consult with key account and prospect accounts on bespoke solutions in order to attract young talent to their business and retain it.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a clean drivers licence and have the ability to travel when needed. To submit your CV for this exciting Business Development Manager / Field Sales please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role may be relevant if you have previous experience as a, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales, Field Sales, Territory Sales, New Business Executive, Client Acquisition, Key Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Sales Team Leader, Head Of Sales, Head Of Business Development. Telesales Executive