FINTEC recruit is seeking an Audit Manager for our client based in Egham, Surrey.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £50k- £57k depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Management of client portfolio including: Statutory audits; accounts preparation; general advisory, strategic and tax planning; attend client meetings.
- Managing audits
- Informally mentor trainees and formally mentor qualified members of staff, holding regular meetings and assisting with objective setting and personal development.
- Reviewing audit files.
- Planning, preparation and scheduling of audit jobs
- Where applicable delivering recommendations to management post audit
- Manage WIP and monthly billing, chasing debtors.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Experience in an Accountancy Practice essential
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, IFRS, statutory accounts and disclosures as well as being able to prepare and review completed audit files for a large variety of clients to a high standard, the ideal candidate would be a good communicator and be able to deal confidently and effectively with both clients and staff alike.
- They should be able to cope with jobs where the records are not straight forward, and should be able to work within deadlines and budgets.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2653
FINTEC recruit specialise in Finance, Engineering, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.