Citibase have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to join their expanding team at their branch in Burgess Hill (RH15)
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Burgess Hill (RH15)
Hours: Full time (40 hours)
Salary: £22,500 per annum
Citibase offers fully serviced business centres for cost-conscious businesses in over 30 locations nationwide.
This Operations Manager role is the “engine” of the centre getting involved in all aspects of the business. The individual will be confident and have a positive and flexible attitude. You will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the centre.
Our Operations Managers perform a number of functions to achieve their objective. They provide feedback, training, and other team development exercises. In customer service, these managers ensure that the staff members they recruit and manage are quality and customer oriented. They work hard to ensure client satisfaction and consistent growth in revenue.
Operations Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure consistently high standards of customer service, support and facilities management
- Responsible for the administrative and operational aspects of the Centre
- Assisting in maximising the revenue opportunities of the Centre
- Rigorous control of costs. The process is managed via the Purchase Order system
- Prepare, revise and submit reports, budgets and other documentation
- Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies
- Ensure safety regulations are adhered to
- Ensure that any customer issues or queries are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner
- Conducting viewings to prospective customers and upselling our services
- Responsible for the management and motivation of the centre team e.g. regular team meetings and training sessions.
Operations Manager – The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience in operational management
- Experience in administrative and operational roles in a customer focussed environment.
- Experience in controlling costs and working within budgeted parameters
- Previous experience of working within the sector would be desirable
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, excellent leadership and supervisory skills and the ability to communicate confidently at all levels of authority.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and adapt a flexible approach to working
- Strong project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- The ability to remain focused in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Great motivating and problem solving skills with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of using basic IT packages such as Microsoft office 365.
To submit your CV for this exciting Operations Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This Operation Manager role may be relevant if you have previous experience as a Services Manager, General Manager, Finance Manager, Centre Manager, Sales Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Multi-Site Manager, Site Manager, Events Manager, Operations Director, Operational Support, Depot Manager, Department Manager and Head of Operations.