Salary: £25,000 - £50,000 +
WKH Developments Ltd are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor, with at least 2 years exp. due to continued growth.
WKH Developments are Dry Lining, Plastering, Screeding and External Render specialists based in South East Hertfordshire, but working on projects all over London and the Surrounding areas. The role will be based primarily from the offices in Hertfordshire but you will be required to be on site 2-3 days a week.
As an experienced Quantity Surveyor we would expect you to have the ability to work on several projects / sites at once.
The main responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role include;
- Attending pre-start meetings to negotiate and agree contractual terms
- Prepare newly secured projects for valuation purposes
- Process timesheets and carry our job cost analysis
- Report writing – including reporting on labour spend, productivity and direct cost against budgets
- Prepare and submit accurate, detailed and timely applications for payments and valuations of contract variations
- Assist the finance team in the collection of payments in accordance with sub-contract terms, including the resolution of any disputed charges
- Prepare submit and agree final accounts
- Maintain and develop client relationships to secure further work opportunities
- Monitoring and management of whole-project cost and value for the works.
- Administering the payment of subcontractors, customer invoicing, and maintaining the supporting documentation
- Subcontract requisitioning
- Ensure all relevant documentation is collated, available and maintained
- Provide specific support to the Project Managers.
- Site Measurements
- Ensure good quality and accurate records are kept and maintained
- Dealings with tender documents
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- BSc qualified and member of RICS
- Ideally have experience in Dry Lining, Screeding, Plastering and Rendering would be desirable
- Must drive
- Have minimum two years exp on variety of projects including commercial and residential projects worth 100k +
Quantity Surveyor Benefits:
- Car allowance
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply now!