Home Care Assistants - Fantastic Benefits & Support!!
Are you a Home Care Assistant in the Trafford area of Greater Manchester? Do you want to be proud of where you work and progress within a company that value their staff?
Our client, a top rated Home Care Provider in the North West are looking for dedicated, kind natured individuals to join a friendly, approachable family run organisation. You will be providing quality care and companionship to private clients within their own homes in Trafford, including Eccles, Urmston, Flixton, Stretford, Wythenshawe, Sale and surrounding areas.
As a Home Care Assistant you will be supporting elderly clients with Alzheimer’s and Dementia, to maintain their independence and quality of life! With a minimum 30-minute client call you will form strong bonds with your clients and help them with any of the following:
- Assisting with day to day tasks, getting to know your client’s routines
- General housework, including cleaning and light cooking
- Encourage and enable your clients to engage with friends and family
- Help clients attend any social activities or appointments
- Help with bathing, washing, dressing and personal care when required
The hours, rates and benefits:
- Full time hours are available, £8.25 - £8.50 per hour
- Free Company Car (after 1 year) + generous mileage allowance
- Ongoing training and support
What will you need to be a Home Care Assistant?
- No experience is needed as full training will be provided
- A Car Driver with access to your own vehicle
Above all we are looking for caring, passionate individuals who want to make a difference. If you have a compassionate nature and the determination to help people live independently, then we would love to hear from you, so please click on apply!