Year 5 Class teacher
Our client is a primary school is known for it's fantastic communal environment and consistently maintaining a high standard of teaching and learning throughout. The school pride themselves on their eagerness to meet up to the high expectations set for the progress of every child. The children come from a range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds and diversity is celebrated across the school.
The right teacher for this role will be able to bring the curriculum to life in a fun and original way, is passionate about the learning of students and strives to excel in their own performance, as well as making a positive impact within a team.
The Successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Have a QTS or NQT qualification
* Hold a valid DBS that is registered on the update service (We will facilitate if necessary)
* Have relevant and up to date teaching experience within the UK
* An inspiring, innovative and resourceful approach to delivering the National Curriculum
* Knowledge of recent developments and a desire to explore new ideas in education
* Knowledge and understanding of the effective inclusion of all children, and of the factors which support high achievement in school for all pupils
* Provide affective classroom management in line with the schools behaviour policy
* A real commitment to get parents involved in their children's learning
* Joining a supportive and collaborative team
* The opportunity to further progress your career
* A creative curriculum with opportunities for outdoor learning
* Middle leadership development opportunities
* A new building with up to date IT equipment
If education is your passion and you feel you could thrive within this environment then don't hesitate to apply today!
Randstad Education are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, safer recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all. All positions will be subject to references and DBS checks.
If this is not the position for you but would be interested in discussing other roles within the Education sector please do not hesitate to get in touch. We also have a 'refer a friend' scheme, if your referral is successful in their application you will be entitled to £300 worth of Love2shop vouchers! Just follow the link: https://www.randstad.co.uk/job-seeker/areas-of-expertise/education/refer-a-friend/