Job Title: Service Engineer
Salary: £10 to £13 per hour
Location: Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Rugby, Worcester, Evesham, Royal Leamington Spa, Burton on Trent, West Bromwich, Cannock, Tamworth and Stafford.
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for experienced service engineers to join a highly motivated and experienced team to cover industrial and automatic work throughout the West Region.
Gilgen Door Systems, a member of the Nabtesco Group in Japan, is renowned for its innovative door drive systems and overall solutions for use in door, gate and folding-wall systems. Our employees are our most valued asset and we believe in ensuring they receive the very best in training and development to enable them to deliver the highest standards of customer service using a high quality product.
The Service Engineer Role:
- Servicing Automatic and Industrial Doors
- Carrying out a dynamic risk assessment for every site visit to minimise all potential risks to self and others
- Diagnosing and quantifying repairs or upgrades and pricing accordingly with commission
- Participate in the out of hours call out and standby rota
- To adhere to company quality standards at all times
- Meeting customer expectations on service delivery and professional standards
Service Engineer Experience and Skills required:
- 3 years' experience in the industry (preferable)
- Good organisational & communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Relevant CSCS card (advantageous)
Service Engineer Benefits Include:
- Company van & mobile phone
- Contributory pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave rising to 28 after 5 years' service
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this Service Engineer role we would love to hear from you.
Apply below today for the chance of an early interview!