Field Service Engineer / Site Engineer - Waste Water
Job Title: Service Engineer
Location: Home Based (Ideally in Manchester/Leeds Region)
Salary: £26,000 per annum, pension
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is internationally recognised as a leader in the engineering, designing, manufacturing and supply of standard and bespoke environmental wastewater treatment solutions.
They are looking to expand their site engineering capacity to provide additional resource to their current team and to be logistically based to assist in servicing their contracts primarily in the North of the country.
This role will involve travel throughout the UK on a weekly basis with variable nights away.
They are looking for candidates with a background in the waste water industry. You'll be home based (ideally located in the Leeds / Manchester region).
NOTE: full clean driving licence is required for this position.
- Undertaking servicing, maintenance, commissioning, installation and provision of technical support on waste water technologies, products and solutions
- On site repairs, inspections, fault finding and making recommendations to external customers
- Commissioning of equipment / systems which may include the supervision of others including sub-contractors
- Mark-up "As Built Drawings" (electrical, mechanical, P&I) through to final Commissioning in order to ensure that O&M manuals can be updated as may be required
- Comply and operate within the company and statutory Health and Safety requirements
- Completion and submission of all related paperwork and reports within agreed timescales
- Maintain regular contact with the Site Engineer Team Leader, reporting any issues related to works undertaken
Essential Skills and Competencies Required:
- Waste water industry experience.
- Good technical mechanical and electrical knowledge with the ability to problem solve
- Demonstrates initiative, integrity and commitment
- Able to manage own work load and to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Willingness to travel and work in various geographical locations as required
- Ability to work at remote sites individually or as part of a team
- Commitment to varying working hours and to cover "on-call" duty
- Must hold an up to date driving license
- IT literate
- Certified to work in confined spaces
- Experience of electrical control systems and fault finding
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Waste Water Engineer, Site Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mobile Engineer, Installation Technician, Multi-skilled Engineer, Installation Engineer, Waste Water Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Service Technician, Site Repairs Engineer, Electrical Control Systems Engineer will be considered for this role.