Automatic Door Engineer
Job Title: Automatic Door Engineer
Salary: £10 to £13 per hour
Location: Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Rugby, Worcester, Evesham, Royal Leamington Spa, Burton on Trent, West Bromwich, Cannock, Tamworth and Stafford.
Start Date: ASAP
The WEST Territory is currently recruiting for an Automatic Door Installation Engineer to join a highly motivated and experienced team; the region has a huge footprint and one that has a lot of opportunity for someone who wants to have a long and successful career.
Gilgen Door Systems, a member of Nabtesco Group in Japan, is renowned for its innovative door drive systems and overall solutions for use in-door, gate and folding-wall systems. Our employees are our most valued asset and we believe in ensuring they receive the very best in training and development to enable them to deliver the highest standards of customer service using a high quality product.
The Automatic Door Engineer Role:
The purpose of the role is to install; wire; commission; service and fault find all Automatic door systems.
- Installing, wire; commission; servicing, maintaining and repairing automatic doors
- Diagnosing and quantifying repairs or upgrades and pricing accordingly
- Assist, where required in the repair and installation of products on site
- Carrying out a dynamic risk assessment for every site visit to minimise all potential risks to self and others
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times
- To adhere to company quality standards at all times
- Meeting customer expectations on service delivery and professional standards
- Participate in the out of hours call out rand standby rota, for both electrical and mechanical works
Automatic Door Engineer Skills / Experience:
- Must have previous experience in a similar engineering or maintenance role
- Must have BSEN16005 certification
- Good organisational & communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Flexibility to working hours is also essential as working on an emergency call out rota and occasional unsociable working hours will be required.
- Relevant CSCS Card would be an advantage
Automatic Door Engineer Benefits Include:
- Company van & mobile phone
- Contributory pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave rising to 28 after 5 years
So if you feel you have the skills and experience listed above and would like the chance to work for a reputable business that can offer its employees great work satisfaction and security apply below today for the chance of an early interview!