Site Manager (Mobile)
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £45,000 Depending on Experience
Aqua Platinum Projects is a provider of turnkey solutions specialising in swimming pool design and construction supplying domestic customers and commercial developers.
Due to continued growth, Aqua Platinum are looking to engage a mobile site manager who is keen to grow with the company and enjoy the challenge of working on high-end pools and wet leisure areas for both residential and commercial clients, mainly in London and surrounding areas.
As a Site Manager, you will oversee multiple sites in and around London.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, as the Site Manager you will be responsible for day to day management of projects and your duties will include:
- Communicate and liaise with Contracts Manager and Logistics Co-ordinator to ensure that labour and materials are on site as required
- Communicate with Logistics to ensure all hire equipment is in place as required
- Attend regular internal management meetings to monitor project progress
- Maintain internal communication with management team
- Ensure all personnel recruitment and induction procedures are completed as advised by H&S officer
- Produce weekly reports to Contracts Manager
Requirements of the Site Manager:
- Must have site management experience
- Must have experience in Swimming pools or a related industry
- Full UK Driving License
- CSCS Card
This role will involve travel to site mainly in central London
As part of this role a vehicle, fuel card, phone, uniform and expenses account will be provided