Full Time or Part Time
You are a self-motivated and enthusiastic person by nature. You always want to be at your best whilst understanding that working with and for your colleagues is the key to your individual success.
Responsibilities and duties
• Help customers with some of the most stressful and happy situations in their life
• Become one of the most important people in the customers world for nearly 6 months
• Share the highs and lows of buying, selling, letting and renting
• Ability to react quickly to ever changing situations
• You have a large workload so organisation is paramount
The key to your success is your belief that through doing the ordinary things extraordinarily well you achieve consistent results for your clients, yourself and the company. You make 50-100 outbound calls per day encouraging customers who are thinking about selling to choose you to represent them.
Our client is a multi-award winning business that is recognised as one of the top firms in the UK. In the past 4 years it has won 4 Gold Awards and two Silver Awards at the Estate Agency of the Year Awards and one Gold in the Lettings Agency of the Year Award. The firm was founded in 2008 and since then has grown every year, with growth still above 25% in 2015. The Directors provide training, support and development, with every manager in the business having been promoted from within. There is a comprehensive and rigorous induction program and a management development program.
Click apply to send you CV and covering letter.