Sales Manager - UK Metals leader
Sales Manager needed for the UKs leading provider of metal stockholding and processing. With continuous investment in their people and new machinery they are a leader in their field. They are currently recruiting a Sales Manager for their site in Hewish near Weston-Super-Mare which specialises in Road Sign products as well as stainless and aluminium products.
Based in Hewish, the role of Sales Manager is to profitably grow your region by leading the regional sales in delivering exceptional service to our current client base whilst also looking to broaden our metal services to new businesses. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of our key clients
- Implementing and tracking team KPI's
- Delivering against the target that has been set
- Conducting market research to analyse potential areas for growth
- Developing a regional sales strategy
- Conducting one to one and creating development plans for the work force
The ideal candidate for the position of Sales Manager will ideally be familiar with either the sign or metal industry, however other pre-requisites that would stand you in good stead for the role include:
- Strong track record within a results driven sales environment
- Knowledge of a multitude of sectors including Engineering, Fabrication, Construction, Yellow Goods, Nuclear, Automotive, Oil and Gas
- Proven ability to build relationships at all levels and with any size business
- Successful track record mentoring and motivating a sales force
The Company and Benefits
The company is the largest mill independent multi metal stockholder & distributor in the UK and Ireland, and a key member of the group, the largest producer independent distributor of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service centre companies in the European and American markets combined.
Along with an excellent starting salary they offer a number of training and development opportunities including leadership and management courses.
The sales manager is eligible for a 20% quarterly bonus, a 5% contributory pension, 25 days holiday + stats as well as a number of other lifestyle benefits.
If you consider yourself a strong leader with a passion for sales then please forward your CV over for immediate consideration.