Nursery Nurse (QEYE)
BEE INSPIRED! BEE MOTIVATED! AND MOST OF ALL.....
...... BECOME PART OF OUR BUSY BEES TEAM!
Post : Nursery Nurse (QEYE)
Location: Chiswick W4 4ET
Come and join us at Busy Bees Chiswick as a Nursery Nurse (QEYE) We will nurture and invest in your career, reward you with a great salary and benefits package and ensure that you work in a happy, and stress free environment, essentially allowing you to do what you do best…. WORK WITH CHILDREN!
Busy Bees at Chiswick is situated on a quiet residential street just off Chiswick High Road. This setting is very fortunate to have a substantial car park. There are great transport links and the nearest tube station is Gunnersbury. Here at our impressive Chiswick Nursery and Pre-School Academy, you will find a warm and nurturing environment where devoted, child-centred care combines well with the provision of state of the art facilities and the provision of a progressive early years’ education. A fun and happy environment where outdoor and indoor activities combine to stimulate learning through play.
No two days are the same. Working in childcare as a Nursery Nurse (QEYE) offers a fun and varied working day. All our nursery staff at Busy Bees are important to us, which reflects in the salary and extensive benefits package, we offer. We are more than happy to discuss these benefits and the full package in detail.
Duties & Responsibilities as our Nursery Nurse/ Qualified Early Years Educator;
- Carry out planning and prioritising of all activities and progress in the room in order to create and develop a stimulating environment.
- Deliver a high level of quality childcare whilst maintaining a professional and positive outcome for both children and staff.
- Contribute and are involved in the day to day running of the room.
- Be assigned as key person for a designated number of children to ensure that all their basic and developmental needs are met.
- Be responsible for ensuring that their key children are safe and secure.
- Build effective relationships with the parents of their key children.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please apply straight away!
Alternatively if you would prefer to contact our Nursery Manager Roxane directly, please call 0208 742 0011.