Health Care Assistants & Support Workers - Make a difference!!
We are looking for caring, compassionate Health Care Assistants and Support Workers to provide quality care to elderly clients in a Dementia and Nursing Care Home in the Stockport area of Greater Manchester. Commutable from Timperley, Stretford, Cheadle, Heald Green, Sale, Urmston, Altrincham and surrounding areas. This is a full time role, £7.50 - £8.00 per hour.
Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference to the people you support?
You will be joining an award winning home who specialise in personalised care packages, ensuring their residents maintain their independence in a relaxed atmosphere.
Duties of a Health Care Assistant/Support Worker:
- Support residents, maintaining their privacy, dignity and independence.
- Assist with activities and day trips.
- Assist with bathing, dressing, washing when needed.
- Assess resident’s moods, behaviour and physical needs, aiding and reporting to nurses or senior members of staff.
What experience will I need?
- No experience is needed as full training will be provided
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Reliable and well presented
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative nursing care home who strive to make their residents happy, healthy and independent in a home from home atmosphere. So if you are keen to progress and prove yourself, this is the position for you, so please click on apply!