Assistant Contract Manager
Assistant Contract Manager (Uxbridge) – Cleaning contract encompassing all aspects of Facilities Management
An outstanding opportunity for a candidate with management/supervisory experience to join a friendly team in a progressive and expanding organisation.
The role is based at the Brunel University campus, liaising with clients, site employees, sub-contractors and head office to ensure service delivery standards are met and company processes adhered to.
The role is 40 hours per week. A flexible, positive attitude is required with some early mornings a pre-requisite.
- Quality monitoring, ensuring all operational requirements are met
- Liaising with sub-contractors (waste control, for example)
- Recruitment, training and performance management
- Motivate teams
- Be pro-active in both client or staff issues
- Budget management
- Responsible for maintaining Health and Safety systems
- Compliance with all company systems, procedures and work practices
- Strong organisational and administration skills and excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing teams, schedules, HR issues and budgets
- Excellent IT skills covering all Microsoft Office applications
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- Full driving licence
- Previous experience in the contract cleaning industry is desirable but not mandatory. Full training will be provided.
Completion of full DBS check will be required.
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000
To apply send your CV by clicking the apply button
The closing date on applications is 26/11/2016