Order Fulfilment Planner
Job Elements: -
• Communicate ship dates to intercompany contacts for customer backlogs and service orders, for both production and purchased materials.
• Monitor the achievement of ‘On time delivery’ of customer backlogs on a daily basis.
• Support the backlog reduction process.
• Support the end of quarter revenue recognition process.
• Support the back flushing of completed product, accessories and consumables into inventory, including the creation of equipment records where necessary.
• Where applicable manually create production orders.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experienced planner from a manufacturing environment
• Excellent MRP skills (ideally SAP)
• Computer literate (especially Excel)
Apply for Order Fulfilment Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly