Business Economics Writer Required
2 days left
- Full Time
Full time contract (6 months – 1 year) starting ASAP with a strong possibility of further work for the best writers
This is an opportunity for university students and graduates to share their knowledge and enthusiasm for Business Economics through a paid position writing educational resources that our customers – teachers throughout the UK – will use in their class to teach A level Economics and Business.
What you will achieve:
- Published material that will help future learners succeed in their qualifications
- Experience in publishing and education sectors
- Develop research and planning skills to a specific project brief
- Familiarisation of new teaching requirements set by examination boards for A level
- Good experience for those preparing to go into teaching – understanding how to structure lessons, communicate theory to A Level students, and cover unit specifications.
- Opportunity to develop own resource ideas
What we’re looking for:
- Precise, up to date knowledge of business economics theory and practice, including global business and financial topics.
- Excellent numeracy and a logical mind (we don't like mistakes!)
- Ability to adapt and improve your method of working so that any mistakes identified are not repeated
- Ability to communicate effectively, concisely – to write with flair and enthusiasm for your subject
Even without teaching experience, the ideal candidate will be able to apply creative strategies for teachers, taking the content students need to learn and presenting it in an accessible and digestible way.