Job Elements: -
• Implementation, control and maintenance of the Company’s Quality Management System and Procedures
• Control of all internal system, process, product and environmental audits.
• Perform system, process, product and environmental audits
• Distribution and control of Customer and Supplier Specifications.
• Administration of the processes associated with customer, internal and environmental concerns
• Working with colleagues to control and administer specifications used in all parts of the business
• Working with external auditors to ensure compliance with external auditing standards
The ideal candidate will have: -
• The successful candidate will possess excellent administration skills / capabilities.
• Must possess good IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) together with a good standard of education especially in literacy and numeracy.
• Experience of working in a quality department within a manufacturing industry, and knowledge of ISO/TS16949:2009 and ISO 9001:2008, is preferred but not essential.
Apply for Quality Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly