Customer Service Advisor - Contact Centre
Customer Service/Technical Support Advisor - Customer Service, Contact Centre - Sheffield
Spring Technology are working in partnership with one of the fastest growing companies in the UK to recruit Customer Service/Technical Support Advisors to join their award winning team. You will be joining a company who truly put their colleagues first and will reward you with a friendly and vibrant working environment and a wealth of additional benefits.
As a Customer Service/Technical Support Advisor you will provide your customer's with the highest standard of care and support with their technical queries, providing technical assistance and aftercare.
* You will be working in a busy call centre environment providing excellent customer service
* Taking between 40 - 60 enquiries a day meeting challenging KPI's and SLA's
* Deal with a range of enquiries about WIFI, line speeds, phones, Routers and customer accounts
* Work 37.5hrs a week on a fixed 8 week rota basis (shifts are anywhere between the hours of 7.30am and 10.15pm and include working on public holidays) Work 1/4 weekends on a rota basis
* Passionate about delivering personal and brilliant customer experiences
* Enthusiastic about technology and how it works
* Confident with computer systems like Windows or Mac
* A natural & logical problem solver
* Keen to make an impact & resolve customer issues - do it well do it once
* Able to enjoy communicating technical information to customers in a simple and straight talking way!
* Salary GBP18,500
* Quarterly Bonus
* Free Lunch everyday
* Flexible benefits
* 25 days holiday + Public Holidays
If you have a passion for technology and providing excellent customer service then please apply now.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.