Telesales Account Manager (Surrey, Circa 40k OTE)
Our client is a leading niche job board. After launching in the year 2000 they grew to the UK's largest and busiest website for jobs in their niche sector.
They are now recruiting for a Telesales Account Manager to assist with the continued growth and retention of their existing client base.
As a Telesales Account Manager you will be primarily responsible for building relationships and sales with their large customer base as well as developing new business from qualified leads & incoming calls.
Over the phone you will be able to engage clients in needs based conversations & give online demonstrations of how their Job board works plus the options available.
You will then recommend and sell recruitment solutions that range from job board packages to content driven newsletter options including premium products.
Our clients Salespeople are passionate about what they do, working hard and smart for their customers. So, if you're looking for a rewarding opportunity working in a fast paced, exciting & changing environment then please read on.
This is an office based role with the very occasional local face to face visits.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Friendly and outgoing with a terrific phone manner
- Puts the client at the heart of the sale
- Takes ownership and is accountable to targets
- IT Literate and mentally agile
- An interest and knowledge in digital solutions
- Can demonstrate success in an outbound telesales environment
- Recruitment / Job board experience would be a significant advantage but NOT essential
If you feel you are the ideal candidate and have the relevant experience, please do apply online now and our consultants will be in touch to discuss your application further.