Account Manager: Media / Advertising
Mirror Media Ireland is one of Ireland's largest multimedia publishers, with monthly total audience figures across our print and digital portfolio of over 4.5 million people. With a growing number of websites, as well as a sustained print publication, MMI is now one of the key publishing players with the Irish landscape. Continuing growth is at the heart of MMI's strategy, with a goal of developing and sustaining strong positions across all our multimedia platforms, from our suite of websites and newspapers. Further new areas of exciting growth are also planned for 2016!
MMI are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their commercial team.
- Competitive salary & bonus
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Flexible benefits
Reporting to the Sales Director, this is an excellent opportunity for an account executive with a desire to enhance their career and knowledge in advertising sales and marketing, to join a fast moving news brand. The successful candidate will be required to cross sell advertising across all the Mirror's digital and print platforms, while developing strong relationships with certain agencies and groups. You will work closely as part of a dynamic team, helping to carry out sales queries and other forms of sales development to generate interest from new and existing clients.
- Build and develop new and existing relationships with key agencies and direct advertisers
- Dealing with advertising agencies on bookings and campaign management
- Ability to research, plan and produce business presentations and proposals for internal and external delivery
- Working closely with other team members to develop innovative, multi-platform proposals for clients that are fit for purpose
- Regular meetings, networking and client entertainment
- Campaign monitoring, evaluation and feedback on all advertising campaigns
- Deliver and exceed sales revenue targets
- Market research - keep abreast of competitors offering and other feedback from the market.
- Degree in marketing, digital, advertising (or relevant other experience)
- A background in advertising/media sales is desirable
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong organisational, written and verbal communication, with ability to multi-task and prioritise key projects
- Ability to work as part of a driven team
- Innovative forward thinking for potential advertisers
- Full, clean driving licence