Technical Document Controller - 3 month Contract - Immediate
Technical Document Controller - 3 month contract - Immediate Start
We are recruiting for one of the nation's largest commercial companies who provide an extensive range of construction services including construction management, general contracting, design and build and preconstruction.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, proactive Technical Document Controller to join our team in Redhill, Surrey on a 3 month contract. As the successful candidate you will have a solid understanding of Technical Document Control packages in particular Business Collaborator and be able to carry out a variety of office based activities assisting our Regional London team providing an exceptional service whilst hitting the ground running, managing various workloads simultaneously.
- to operate, maintain and assure the projects Business Collaborator Electronic Document Management System
- provide support, advice and training of general users within the project
- provide subject matter expertise and coaching on the use of Business Collaborator to relevant teams and sub-contractors
- to administer the Business Collaborator Electronic Document System and provide periodic and ad-hoc reports
- day to day receipt transmission and storage of information on Business Collaborator
- ensure accurate control of bid document from preconstruction/PQQ through to completion and archiving
- ensure the accuracy of formal contract/project documentation
- quality review of all submissions to ensure compliance with formal submission criteria
- ensure procedures are fully implemented in order to meet requirements of the BMS and other documentation and information systems
- maintenance of relevant document registers
- ensure all technical data & revisions are distributed in a controlled manner, as dictated by project requirements and company procedures
- maintain up to date list of controlled documents, ie Project Directories, RFI's, Site Instructions, and Drawing Registers
- input and management of electronic document management system including Outlook
- ad-hoc duties as required by management
- excellent Microsoft office skills
- experience of Electronic Document Management Systems to advanced administrator level
- knowledge and experience of Business Collaborator Software System - Essential
- good Interpersonal skills
- be self-motivated
- show confidence and professionalism
- ability to work on initiative and able to cope with changing environments
- excellent attention to detail
- be a team player
Open to all experienced Document Controllers with Business Collaborator system experience working in a project based environment across Engineering or Construction - Immediate start for the successful candidate
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria - Unfortunately due to high volume we will only contact shortlisted candidates
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work.