BUSINESS UNIT COORDINATOR
BUSINESS UNIT COORDINATOR
We're in the business of growing and running a dynamic, fast moving business - the EMEIA FSO Tax Business at EY. Are you interested in joining us?
FS Tax has grown and changed enormously over the last five years. The Operations team sits at the heart of this, helping to drive the Business forwards in a planned and controlled way.
We are a small, flexible team from varied backgrounds (Tax, Finance, Recruitment, General Management). We are (and need to be) happy dealing with numbers, but only one of us is an accountant. We are all keen to get out from behind our desks to tackle the difficult issues. We now have a vacancy for a Business Unit Coordinator to come and join us.
This is a pivotal role within the Operations team, providing opportunities to integrate and liaise fully with all areas of the business. The ability to sustain and develop relationships between other key support functions such as Finance, Sales and Business Development, Space and Relocation, Resourcing, Recruitment and HR are fundamental to this role as well as excellent reporting, numerical, problem solving, time management and analytical skills.
Your responsibilities as a Business Unit Coordinator will include:
- Supporting resource and capacity management within the UK business - working with the UK Operations Manager to drive utilisation in conjunction with Business Leaders.
- Improving business forecasting - working with the UK Operations Manager to achieve more accurate results on forecast utilisation.
- Headcount management - oversight of headcount movements and related risk management processes and maintain associated reporting.
- Assisting with ongoing maintenance and improvements of business protocols and processes and dealing with ad hoc queries from the business
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a Business Unit Coordinator:
- Demonstrable good project management and time management skills - balance multiple priorities by considering importance, level of urgency and other dependencies.
- Proficient with computer skills including basic business software (Word, Powerpoint, Advance Excel, Lotus Notes and Explorer) and able to pick up new systems quickly.
- Able to work largely on own initiative and be proactive in developing and building knowledge.
- Numerate as a significant part of the role requires working with figures.
- Strong analytical skills with high degree of accuracy and detail conscious.
We're looking for talented professionals with a solid numerate skills for this exciting new role. Click on the link below to apply.