Digital Approvals Coordinator
An exciting new opportunity for a Digital Approvals Coordinator has arisen on a permanent basis. This role will be based in London at The Digital Garage. This role will be paying up to GBP40,000 per annum.
UK Digital is positioned as a distribution business, with an aim to deliver innovative propositions, leading digital experience and sustainable long term profit growth. Our ambition is to build more direct relationships with customers, growing from 3.2m Direct customers today to 5-6m in 2020.
Working as part of the UK Digital Customer Journey team, this role will play a critical role in coordinating the review and approval of web content before it is published. You will be required to support the Digital Content Manager in web content production by ensuring that all content is logged and stamped off on internal content management workflow systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own the compliance review process of BAU web content, ensuring all content is signed off on time and not 'in breach'
- Support the approvals process on website re-design projects
- Become a super user of approvals systems and provide training and support to other consultants in the Digital Journey team
- Build strong working relationships with financial promotions, business units and legal teams
- Ensure web content is delivered in line with regulatory, legal and technical guidelines
Skills & Experience required
- Experience working with digital and compliance/legal teams in a support role
- Previous experience using content management workflow systems
- Not afraid to challenge stakeholders and the status quo
- Experience working in financial services is a bonus, but not essential
- Incredibly organised
- A systematic, logical approach to work
- Gives, and seeks, honest and open feedback
- Takes responsibility
- Sets clear objectives and develops plans to meet them
- Promotes exchange of learning, best practice and new ideas
- Uses reciprocal relationships for the common good.