Business Services Manager
Business Services Manager - up to GBP300 per day - Portsmouth - 2months initially with extensions
PLEASE NOTE - You must have experience working on an interim basis in an operational role in an acute setting in the NHS to be considered for this opportunity.
As the Business Services Manager you will provide leadership and accountability for the safe, effective and efficient operational delivery of services within one of the Medicine CSC business units.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the effective deployment and management of all clinical and non-clinical staff within the designated business unit, and for the management of the associated revenue budget.
You will be accountable to the General Manager for Medicine, and you will provide a key leadership role in working with other members of the Clinical Services Centre (CSC) management team, senior clinicians and other key members of staff in setting the strategic direction for the effective and efficient operational delivery of services.
- Previous and successful operational management experience.
- Demonstrable and successful experience in:
- supporting and sustaining transformational change within a complex organisation;
- translating business strategy into operational delivery.
- Proven track record of:
- successfully managing operating budgets;
- leading and performance-managing teams and individuals.
- Experience gained at operational management level within the health service sector.