Internal Administrator / Client Support - Customer Service
Job Title: Internal Sales Administrator
Location: London, NW10
Position: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a leading and growing IT/LED distributor based in NW10. They are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Co-Ordinator to work alongside a team in a busy customer service department.
This role involves working with their Sales team to enable the sales department to run at optimum efficiency.
- Providing sales administration support to office based Sales Representatives / Account Managers and other team members.
- Processing orders and dealing with customer queries.
- Daily enquiries relating to existing accounts and transferring to relevant departments.
- Organisation / filing of all jobs and all documentation for the raising of customer and field sales requests.
- Responsible for customer service levels.
- You must have an excellent telephone manner.
- You will be enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- You must be educated to A Level standard or equivalent.
- You should be able to work effectively at a busy pace.
If you have what it takes and you're either looking for immediate employment or looking for that next step in your career to work for a successful, local company, please apply immediately!
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience of; Administrator, Admin, Support, Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Customer Service Advisor, Advisor, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Team Admin will be considered for this role.