Excellent opportunity for Depot Administrator to become a part of our client’s rapidly expanding and successful company.
Our clients have established themselves as the contractor of choice to support the growth of their industry within the UK. Due to continued success and expansion our clients are seeking an experienced Depot Administrator to join there successful team.
Key Job Role:
To provide full support to the Contract Manager, taking ownership for defining, setting up and maintaining administrative tasks allowing the operational service to deliver in strict compliance with MUS management systems and BT contract requirements. Providing input to reviewing data and dashboards etc. Liaison with BT and other 3rd Parties to manage issues in relation to delivery.
- Provide Management Information
- Manage Client KPI’s
- Manage non compliances
- Manage Customer Service
- Working with the management team to achieve business targets and objectives
- Develop and good working relationship with the team
- Manage team performance
- Payroll Management
- Be a key member of the delivery team
- To comply with and actively promote all Company policies and processes.
- Carry out any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Other duties may be undertaken as and when required and are subject to change in line with the Company requirements.
- The list of responsibilities should not be regarded as comprehensive
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 Negotiable depending on experience
If you want a new opportunity and the chance to work in a growing industry then please apply now!
Apply for Depot Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly