Work Stream Delivery Leader
Excellent opportunity for Telecoms Work Stream Delivery Lead to become a part of our client’s rapidly expanding and successful company.
Our clients have established themselves as the contractor of choice to support the growth of their industry within the UK. Due to continued success and expansion our clients are seeking an experienced Work Stream Delivery Lead to join there successful team.
The Work Stream Delivery Lead key role is to manage all programming, planning and scheduling requirements to deliver all jobs to quality and profit at contract and customer level. This includes responsibility for effective leadership of the Work Plan Coordinators to ensure delivery against Required By Date targets and customer satisfaction at a senior level while ensuring stringent quality and safety standards are maintained. Effective report writing is a key aspect of this role and communicating with clients at a senior level to understand key business drivers is essential. The programme management and coordinate teams a key function is to ensure that all jobs are fluid for site delivery in line with MUS processes, BT requirements and to deliver key objectives for turnover, contribution and cashflow.
- Business Planning; Co-develop business plans, financial projections and organisational change.
- Order Book; manage the Order Book to resolve fluidity issues with BT.
- Order Book; manage the Order Book to release fluid works into Delivery Manager.
- Order Book; actively manage the reduction of the back log of jobs for re-plan.
- Process jobs to comply with RBD and Volume delivery targets by delivering all program management functions.
- Provide reports to Contracts Manager and Clients as required.
- Contract Terms & Conditions; ensure all Contracts deliverables are achieved on a consistent basis. Review and Manage Contract Remedy and Penalty clauses, to minimise risk, with the Contract Director and develop corrective action plan where appropriate.
- Client Relationship Management; Develop CRM plan with team. Build professional relationships with customers at senior level and manage specific expectations.
- Customer Satisfaction; Develop in-house focus on customer satisfaction ethos across the organisation
- Quality; Ensure Quality delivery meets or exceeds the customer requirement across all contracts.
- Revenue; Ensure Revenue levels are in line with Ireland Budget and Contract commitments.
- Costs; Manage all direct and indirect operational overheads in line with Ireland Budget and Revenue fluctuations and develop cost saving initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Contribution; Deliver Contribution Margin in line with Budget.
- Cash Management; Ensure Accrual levels are in line with cash targets/nett debt.
- Capital Expenditure; Manage Capital Expenditure in line with budgeted targets.
Human Resources / People Management
- Contract Resource; ensure the programming teams are appropriately resourced including staff, transport, equipment, tools and facilities.
- Training & Accreditation; ensure staff are regularly monitored and motivated to deliver the highest possible quality standards. Deliver in liaison with HR, resource and training plans to optimise resource availability to achieve budget / forecasts / and contract requirements;
- Performance Management; Assess, develop and maintain high standards of performance and productivity through leadership, effective communication, coaching training and staff development; Regularly hold one to one meetings with Direct Reports to set, monitor and review individual objectives / targets via performance management system;
- Management Process; ensure Management Processes are maintained through regular, minuted meetings.
- Promote Equality in the workplace.
Health, Safety and Quality
- Legislation; Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation regarding: Health & Safety, Environmental and employment
- Company H&S system, policies and procedures; Ensure ongoing compliance to safe system of work including appropriate monitoring and analysis and corrective action planning.
- ISO Accredited Systems; Ensure ongoing compliance to all defined company processes as defined by ISO 9001. This also includes updating any changes relating to new or changing contracts. Monthly review of quality performance including preparation of Quality Improvement Plan where required. Prepare and meet ISO audit plan and requirements.
- To comply with and actively promote all Company policies;
- Carry out any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- BT Senior Management teams
- BT Network Engineering teams
- BT Product Quality teams
- BT Customers
- Staff and site resources
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 Negotiable depending on experience
If you want a new opportunity and the chance to work in a growing industry then please apply now!