RTA / Personal Injury Advisors
Job Title: RTA / Personal Injury Advisors
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 basic OTE £35,000 Uncapped & Achievable
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 11am to 7pm & Friday 10am to 6pm
RTA / Personal Injury Advisors ASAP – £16K £20k + OTE £35K
ARE YOU A TOP PERFORMER? DO YOU THRIVE IN COMPETITIVE ENVIROMENTS? HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE BEST?
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding place to work and answered yes to all of the above, this is the job for you!
My client is expanding and requires experienced Personal Injury telesales agents to join their fast paced business.
This is a Permanent Full-Time position with real career progression opportunities.
Normal Working Hours: Monday-Thursday: 11am-7pm, Friday 10am-4pm,
The ideal RTA / Personal Injury Advisors will be:
- Money motivated
- Target driven
- Works well under pressure
Required Skills as our RTA / Personal Injury Advisor:
- MULTI-TASKING – Can you take instructions from your line manager whilst being on a call?
- THICK SKINNED – Can you handle and overcome negative responses from customers and not only handle them in a polite and professional manner but turn those customers into clients?
- COMPETITIVE EDGE – The ideal candidate exceeds basic targets and sets themselves more challenging goals. This is a competitive sales floor and there is no room for people satisfied with the bare minimum.
- PERSONALITY – Outgoing, friendly, target driven individuals with a professional telephone manner are a prerequisite. You must express outstanding communication skills with an ability to think on your feet to get your customers on side.
- EXPERIENCE – Understanding of the Personal Injury and RTA industry is preferred, although full training will be provided to impressive individuals who express the required attitudes and desire to succeed in outbound telesales.
If you do not have experience within the Personal Injury and RTA industry it is important you are a proven outbound telesales top performer.
This company is a fast growing Retail & Marketing company. Established initially to bridge the gap between Solicitors and the General Public, our transferrable skills mean they are ever diverse and ready to explore new and expanding markets. There will be plenty of opportunities for progression into team leader & managerial roles for candidates who are motivated, hard-working and display leadership qualities.
Have you got what it takes to mix it with a team full of top performing sales people as our RTA / Personal Injury Advisor? If you think you have you will thrive within this business, the benefits and satisfaction levels are unrivalled in their business sector. Join and be part of something special, or be left forever wondering what you could have achieved in our unique operation.