Application Support / DBA
Application Support / DBA, Chipping Warden
AutoXP, a provider of integrated support services to automotive brands, are looking for an Application Support / DBA to join the team due to business expansion. Based in Chipping Warden, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £38,000-£42,000 per annum depending on experience.
AutoXP is the premier provider in our sector of the automotive industry and is retained by leading automotive manufacturers to manage all aspects of their experiential marketing and test drive fleets for activity in the corporate, VIP, PR, and journalist sector. We represent many of the most desired brands in the automotive industry and our employees must do the same. The Company sees the operation of a demonstrator fleet as a specific enhancement to the overall sales and marketing activity undertaken by both the manufacturer and franchised dealers. The demonstration experience is the ultimate sales aid.
The Application support / DBA role is responsible for providing operational support for the corporate applications and development systems, along with database services to the organisation. This is a Dual role of application support, and production DBA role
Key responsibilities of our Application Support / DBA include:
- Customer facing issues and problems within the application, owning, tracking and resolving application and database related incidents and requests
- Fulfilling requests and resolving incidents within SLAs
- Reviewing service related reports (e.g.: database backups, maintenance, monitoring) on a daily basis to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved within established SLAs
- Responding to database related alerts and escalations
To become our Application Support / DBA you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience with Application support - end user engagement
- UAT testing and feedback of changes and features (Logging and maintaining)
- Experience with Database Administration for Postgress & MSSQL Server.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
Chipping Warden is commutable from Banbury, Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Chipping Norton, Brackley, Bicester and surrounding areas.
Interested? Please click ‘apply’ below today to become our Application Support / DBA.
Apply for Application Support / DBA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly