Account Handler (Administration)
Role: Account Handler (Administration)
Location: Rushden/Corby, NN10 6GL
The successful candidates will be working closely with the DSV Management team. Objectives will be to ensure accuracy, with attention to detail, in all administration functions within a fast-paced department whilst maintaining high levels of customer service at all times. Working hours will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, although some flexibility is required during peak times.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Completing and sending of daily reports to the customer regarding despatch data, position of current orders in the warehouse
- Liaising with the customer ensuring that order details are correct and ensuring everything is in place to ensure smooth delivery to their clients
- Arranging deliveries on the transport system and liaising with the Traffic Department and also couriers to ensure delivery dates/times are adhered to
- Processing and printing picks from the logistics system, checking that all stock is allocated correctly and urgent orders are marked
- Checking for bookings on orders that require them, passing information back to the customer to obtain booking slots and ensuring that these bookings are arranged correctly
- Creating job files for customers that require value added services by processing labels and creating job sheets
- Arranging customer returns back to the warehouse
- Despatching of orders from the logistics system and preparing delivery paperwork
- Checking and completing intake paperwork for the warehouse for containers/deliveries due in
- Ensuring that the files for customer/store requirements are kept fully up to date with any new procedures
- Resolving customer queries, e.g. sending proof of delivery, despatch notes, reporting stock issues to the warehouse
- Using DSV tools to source and utilise best rates for suppliers and capture all costs associated with achieving contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Updating the weekly KPIs’ to monitor service performance at contractual level. Collate and compile invoicing data for Site Manager for month end figures.
The successful applicants should have:
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Administration skills.
- A sound financial understanding.
- Be able to pro-actively investigate and problem solve.
- To be able to multi-skill within a fast-paced, high-pressured environment.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel & Word.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established company that is still growing, if you feel this role is for you, please click ‘apply’ and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch with you.