Do you have superb administration skills with a high level of organisation and attention to detail? Due to rapid expansion, an amazing opportunity is available for a driven and proactive administration professional to join the team at D K Hughes within a varied and busy role.
D K Hughes is a family-run business and experts in boiler repairs / servicing / installations, home heating, plumbing and insulation with a solid base of commercial and domestic clients throughout the Manchester area. Built over 12 years of service, the business works closely with large energy companies, including British Gas, EON, SSE and Scottish Power.
Working closely with the Office Manager, as the Administration Coordinator you will complete a variety of administration tasks, ensuring compliance with strict regulations. Your main responsibilities and duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, contractors and energy companies, etc.
- Completing forms, scanning, photocopying and updating spreadsheets
- Keeping accurate records
- Answering the phones in a professional manner, assisting with queries and taking messages
- Placing orders and stock control
- Assisting with health and safety matters
To be considered for this Administration Coordinator role you will have the following experience, knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Proven experience working in a busy office administration role
- Diligent with a superior level of attention to detail
- Proactive with superb problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload effectively
- Strong communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages - Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Adaptable and a flexible approach to work, with a genuine willingness to learn
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
Knowledge in FCA and ECO would be advantageous, although not essential as training will be given.
You’ll be joining a thriving business within a busy professional team based in a modern and pleasant working environment, where your efforts will be noticed and rewarded.
Salary: Circa £18,000 per annum, level dependent on experience
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm. Flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
This Administration Coordinator vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer D K Hughes. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that JVP is an advertising company NOT a recruitment agency, therefore all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer D K Hughes, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
D K Hughes requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
**Admin, Administration, Support, Coordinator, Office, Secretarial, Trafford, Salford, Manchester**