Excellent opportunity for Contracts Manager to become a part of our client’s rapidly expanding and successful company.
Our clients have established themselves as the contractor of choice to support the growth of their industry within the UK. Due to continued success and expansion our clients are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join there successful team.
The Contract Manager’s key role is to manage all operational requirements to deliver safety, quality and profit at a contract and customer level. This includes responsibility for effective leadership of the Contract Managers and Streetwork Compliance teams to ensure delivery against targets and customer satisfaction at the operational level while maintaining stringent safety standards. Contract Managers will ensure that company processes and procedures are adhered to at all times whilst delivering agreed client and company targets.
- Business Planning; Provide input to business plan with specific focus on works order and financial projections.
- Identify opportunities to grow revenues and improve profitability.
- Manage the planning and scheduling of works orders via Work Stream Delivery Leads to Supervisors on and onto field operations.
- Jeopardy manage works to ensure that Required By Date delivery and Volume delivery targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide performance reports to General Manager and customer as required.
- Ensure delays are minimised by resolving operational issues to enable swift job closure and invoicing.
- Contract Terms & Conditions; Ensure Contract specific deliverables are achieved on a consistent basis.
- Manage Contract Remedy and Penalty clauses to minimise risk.
- Business Review
- Provide input to General Manager on the development of Review Plan.
- Build solid relationships with customer and manage specific expectations at both senior and operational level.
- Customer Satisfaction; Ensure customer satisfaction is at the forefront of all activity.
- Quality; Deliver a product or service which consistently meets or exceeds the customer requirement.
- Revenue; Ensure Revenue levels are in line with Budget.
- Costs; Manage all direct and indirect operational overheads in line with Budget and Revenue fluctuations and develop cost saving initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Contribution; Deliver Contribution Margin in line with Project Budget.
- Cash Management; Ensure Accrual levels are in line with cash targets/nett debt.
- Capital Expenditure; Manage Capital Expenditure in line with specific budgeted targets.
Human Resources / People Management
- Contract Resource; Manage all resources within agreed parameters required to deliver on agreed Contracts this includes staff, transport, equipment, tools and facilities.
- Training & Accreditation; ensure staff are regularly monitored and motivated to deliver the highest possible quality standards. Deliver in liaison with HR, resource and training plans to optimise resource availability to achieve budget / forecasts / and contract requirements;
- Performance Management; Assess, develop and maintain high standards of performance and productivity through leadership, effective communication, coaching training and staff development; Regularly hold one to one meetings with Direct Reports to set, monitor and review individual objectives / targets via performance management system;
- Management Process; Ensure management processes are maintained through regular meetings and record action points.
- Promote Equality in the workplace.
Health, Safety and Quality
- Legislation; Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation regarding: Health & Safety, Environmental and employment
- Company H&S system, policies and procedures; Ensure ongoing compliance to safe system of work including appropriate monitoring and analysis and corrective action planning.
- ISO Accredited Systems; Manage ongoing compliance to all defined company processes as defined by ISO 9001. This also includes updating any changes relating to new or changing contracts.
- Ensure field quality and safety check targets are met and results analysed.
- Manage monthly reviews of safety & quality performance including preparation of Improvement Plan where required.
- Comply with ISO audit plan and customer requirements.
- To comply with and actively promote all Company policies;
- Carry out any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- BT Senior Management teams
- BT Network Engineering teams
- BT Product Quality teams
- BT Customers
- Staff and field resources
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £42,000 - £45,000 Negotiable depending on experience
If you want a new opportunity and the chance to work in a growing industry then please apply now!