Customer Service Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join the Alliance Surgical Plc. at a time of planned change and exponential growth.
Alliance Surgical Plc is based in Birmingham city centre and with a membership of approximately 1500 Senior NHS Consultants, is the largest independent group of its kind in the UK. They are a fast paced, dynamic organisation, ranked amongst the fastest growing companies in Britain in 2009, and again in 2010. Alliance Surgical delivers specialist care to private and NHS patients throughout the UK and is an influential force in UK Healthcare.
As a Customer Service Advisor your duties will include:
- Progressing patient’s private healthcare referrals.
- Securing the most convenient outpatient appointments possible ensuring that patients are contacted and kept up to date at every stage of their treatment plan, keeping CRM database and other systems accurately updated.
- Ensuring that patients receive the highest levels of customer service and are treated empathetically throughout their journey, often during difficult times.
- Ensuring that patients are contacted and kept up to date at every stage of their treatment plan
- Liaising with consultant members on a regular basis.
- Consistently meeting and exceeding personal and team targets and objectives, in a fast paced environment.
- Collating and produce audit information.
An ideal Customer Service Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous customer service experience - preferably with a sales orientation.
- Previous experience within the private healthcare sector is preferred.
- Confident telephone manner and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- The ability to regularly update and maintain a high volume of work.
- Proven ability to deliver high levels of productivity, whilst working to tight deadlines.
- The ability to apply initiative, whilst working as part of a team to solve problems and exceed expectations.
- Flexible approach to working hours in order to meet business needs and requirements.
Career progression and other benefits are available to high achievers looking for a long term career with the Company.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
recruitx ref: 52921602 / INDLP