New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Spa Supervisor to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort, Finlake. In return, we offer our Spa Supervisor a competitive salary of £17,494 per annum plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Finlake is part of the Haulfryn Group, which is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating 80 years as a successful family owned British company. We have been synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. Renowned as the home of prestigious Holiday Homes', Residential Homes and Holidays, Haulfryn enjoys a venerable reputation. We have gone from strength to strength in recent years, with an investment of over £30 million in to our parks.
Finlake offers superb holiday homes on 130 acres of beautiful Devon countryside. With outdoor and indoor swimming pools, gym, children’s activities, Finlake is Haulfryn largest holiday park with a thriving leisure facilities.
We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, customer, results and standards oriented spa professional.
What are the responsibilities of our Spa Supervisor?
You will report to the Leisure Manager, and will be part of a supervisory team responsible for the daily spa operation that gives our customers fabulous service whatever their visit. You’ll lead and motivate the team to provide these experiences= and help control the resources and make a profitable contribution to the park.
Our ideal Spa Supervisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Outstanding customer service skills with strong organisational and interpersonal skills enabling you to integrate effectively as part of a close team and offer excellent customer service
- Relevant experience and qualifications in the spa industry (minimum level 3)
- Eye for detail and high quality standards
- Enthusiasm for working with customers
- Microsoft office and computer literate to a competent level
- Ability to make decisions and organise a team
- Desire and proven ability of achieving targets
- Supervisory skills
- Elemis training preferred but not essential
We offer our Spa Supervisor a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- £16,500 - £17,494 per annum + bonus (PRB)
- Leisure club membership
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme (to many high street and leisure outlets)
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Uniform provided
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance)
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
Hours: 40 hours per week working a variety of shifts to include, weekends, evening and bank holidays.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Spa Supervisor.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Keywords: Spa, Treatments, Salon, Beauty, Motivated, High Quality of Standards, Supervisor, Attention for detail.