Michael Dyson Associates Ltd, Chartered Surveyors, is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have over three decades of wide ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
Benefits of working at Michael Dyson Associates Ltd
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus banks holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance (on a salary sacrifice basis)
- Four time salary life assurance (no cost)
- An RICS & CIOB accredited training provider
- Payment of professional subscription fees
- Professional modern offices with free parking
- Social events paid for by the company
- Long service reward scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Asset Management Team as a Site Supervisor to undertake a variety of challenging and ‘hands on’ surveying projects throughout the UK; duties to include:-
- Quality control; survey data collection on site
- Survey validations
- Day-to-day management of surveyors operating on various sites
- Assisting in the design of survey question sets
- Processing invoices for payment
The personal qualities required for this role will include:
- Full, clean driving licence
- UK construction knowledge essential
- Knowledge of RdSAP & Decent Homes Standard preferable but not essential
- A minimum of two years similar experience
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- A willingness to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to work throughout the UK & due to the varied locations of projects staying away overnight when required
We are a Training Partner with both RICS and CIOB who actively encourages and supports successful applicants to continue on a structured training programme with us for progression to membership of a recognised professional body.
Michael Dyson Associates Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.