Home Care Assistant & Companions - GUARANTEED HOURS*
Our clients need help in lots of different ways: some for Companionship, others need some help to keep on top of things at home whilst others may need help with personal care. All of our clients want to be treated with dignity and respect. Companion lead care is provided with a minimum of one hour visits.
We consider all applications from City Centre, Digbeth, Edgbaston, Harborne , Quinton, Bearwood, Frankley, Selly Oak, Bournville, Kings Norton, Bordesley Green , Ward End, Washwood Heath, Small Spark Hill, Moseley, Kings Heath, May Pole, Yardley, Acocks Green.
What Qualities do I need for this job?
All our Home Care Assistants/Companions come from lots of different backgrounds, some of the attributes required might be:
· Caring, Compassionate, well presented and an excellent role model to the team.
· Someone who has had experience of caring for a family member
· People with no experience with the right qualities looking for a rewarding job
· Experienced Care Assistants that want to work for a provider that focuses on Quality.
· The flexibility to work the hours needed to provide support to our clients.
· A team player who can represent our values and ethos.
· People who genuinely want to make a difference.
What are the hours’ & pay rates?
· £7.80 - £16.00 per hour, plus mileage, plus holiday pay
· Part Time –16 to 30 contracted hours’ depending on experience guaranteed *
· Full Time 30-hour plus *subject to suitability*
Why work for us as a Home Care Assistant/Companion?
· Friendly professional established and expanding company
· You will have regular clients to keep travelling to a minimum and ensure excellent relationships are built.
· There is a genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
· Excellent training and one to one support.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.
Apply for Home Care Assistant & Companions - GUARANTEED HOURS*
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly