Positive Outcomes are among the top ten independent training providers in the UK. Operating throughout England, we deliver government funded and corporate training in management, team leading, business administration, customer service, estate agency, retail, IT, sales, hospitality and warehousing and storage.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for Test Invigilators to work with our learners in our East Midlands region.
Our Test Invigilators support our Training Teams to invigilate learners’ Functional Skills (Maths, English and ICT) and relevant Technical Certificate tests to strict conditions imposed by the awarding bodies. Full training will be given in the role however duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the training and administration teams to schedule appointments.
- Completing all test administration documents accurately and scanning and up loading to the Learner Details folder as required.
- Providing support to learners during tests where learning support needs apply.
- Organising your own diary to ensure all tests are booked in a timely manner.
- Using the awarding bodies’ software to complete the tests, obtaining test results and resolving IT test issues.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a full driving licence, their own transport and be willing to travel around the region.
- Be a confident user of Microsoft systems and have experiencing in adapting to and using bespoke software.
- Have exceptional organisation skills in order to prepare the necessary paperwork and administration for each working day.
- Have excellent time management skills in order to ensure that the most is made from the working day.
- Be comfortable with a demanding workload and working to strict deadlines.
We can offer you:
- A competitive basic salary of £17,000 - £19,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
- A company car or car allowance and mileage at HMRC rates.
- 30 days annual leave.
- Company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Group life insurance cover.
- Rewarding work with an OFSTED grade 2 national training provider, a Gold Winner in the Apprenticeships 4 England Training Provider Awards 2014 and accredited with the Investor in People standard.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note that this vacancy may be closed early if it has received sufficient response.
recruitx ref: 52921240 / INDHP
Apply for Test Invigilator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly