Aston on Trent, Derbyshire
Salary: Up to £8986 pa (starting salary subject to experience and qualifications)
Part-time – 20 hours per week
Housingrecruit.com is currently advertising a Scheme Manager on behalf of their client, a leading social housing provider based in Aston on Trent.
An opportunity has arisen for a professional and caring person to manage an exclusive development of 32 leasehold retirement properties.
As Scheme Manager, your role will include overseeing the welfare of residents and the management of day to day service delivery.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess:
- A mature, professional and friendly personality with a commitment to providing excellent customer care.
- The ability to support residents’ needs and expectations.
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- A willingness to work additional hours when required.
- A Competitive salary
- A Contributory Average Salary Pension Scheme
- Generous paid annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays and 3 additional concessionary days.
- A commitment to training and development
Closing date: 7th November 2016
How to apply:
Please click the apply button to go to the recruiter's website where you will be required to fill in an application form.