Learner Enrolment Officer
Positive Outcomes are one of the largest training colleges in the UK, consistently recognised through awards and accreditations for high calibre apprenticeships and work-based training. Positive Outcomes is part of a £360m investment group and are a rapidly growing organisation, Graded 2 by OFSTED with a direct contract with the Skills Funding Agency. Positive Outcomes are one of leaders within the further education sector, delivering quality education and training to learners within the work place.
We now have exciting new opportunities for Learner Enrolment Officers to join the Positive Outcomes’ team at our Head office (South Normanton) and our Nottingham City Centre offices. This role underpins the quality of Positive Outcomes’ training provision by delivering excellent customer service, ensuring that learners are enrolled onto apprenticeship qualifications in line with governing rules and regulations.
To be a successful candidate you must:
- Have excellent Customer Service skills with experience of providing high quality service to customers and other stakeholders in a customer service environment.
- Be able to communicate at all levels in a professional, clear, polite and engaging manner.
- Be able demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- Have excellent attention to detail skills and telephone manner.
- Be able manage to your own time effectively and keep a fully updated calendar to meet timely objectives.
- Be able to work to individual and team targets.
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Have a high level of knowledge and understanding of English, Maths and Information Technology.
- Smart and professional appearance and demeanour.
- Be able to work as a part of a team.
As a Learner Enrolment Officer, your duties will include:
- Conducting a thorough assessment of our learners and their employers by telephone to ensure they meet the requirements of an apprenticeship qualification.
- Provide clear and accurate information, advice and guidance to new learners and employer on all areas of the apprenticeship qualification.
- Completing all necessary documentation required for new learners and employers commencing a new apprenticeship qualification.
- Creating and completing individual development plans for learner for their chosen qualification.
- Ensuring that learners have a clear understanding of the apprenticeship qualification including requirements around English, Maths and ICT.
- Raising awareness of Health and Safety with both the learner and employer and ensuring that Health & Safety Vetting’s are completed timely and accurately
- Raising awareness of Equality with learners and our employers.
- Being able to use all internal systems to a high standard.
- Compiling weekly reports for your manager on a daily basis.
- Communicating with other departments in relation to enrolments as required.
We can offer you:
- A competitive basic salary of £15,000 - £20,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
- 30 days annual leave.
- Company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Group life insurance cover.
- Rewarding work with an OFSTED grade 2 national training provider, a Gold Winner in the Apprenticeships 4 England Training Provider Awards 2014 and accredited with the Investor in People standard.
If you wish to apply or find out more, please submit your CV online.
Please note that this vacancy may be closed early if it has received sufficient response.
recruitx ref: 52921239 / INDHP
Apply for Learner Enrolment Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly