Telesales Professional - Lab
We are a Global organisation, It is the largest provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The company also provides various analytical instruments, end-of-line inspection systems and process analytics instruments. The company has offices worldwide with its main Headquarters based in Switzerland.
The Role - Telesales Professional - Lab
We currently have a vacancy for a Telesales Professional - Lab to cover our Service Products. This role reports to the Inside Sales Manager
The key aim of our Telesales Professionals is to be responsible for selling or introducing new corporate products or services to established clients.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Manage requests for orders, quotations and lead times by telephone or email
- Build quotations on standard products, write orders and communicate pertinent information to the customers
- Track and follow up on the leads the organization generates, based on Telemarketing and web based activities
- The sale of low value products across division
- Manage project execution actions and overall coordination between Internal and Outside Sales departments.
What you will need to succeed:
- Strong organisation skills
- Time Management Skills
- You will be supportive of a cohesive team environment
- Ideally you will have experience in a fast paced office environment
- It would be desirable for you to have a scientific degree, but this is not essential
- This role would potentially suit someone who has worked within business / work scheduling before
What the company will offer:
The company has a Global vision based on three main statements
- One Team
- Global Reach
- Amazing Solutions
We offer a variety of challenging opportunities for talented individuals who like to move things forward and contribute to innovation. You will find interesting career prospects in such diverse fields as Service, Marketing, Sales, and Business Administration all within an international growth environment. As an organisation we have circa 13, 000 employees and continue to grow, our culture is open and friendly with excellent employee benefits.
The Telesales Professional role offers a quarterly bonus and uncapped commission as well as a competitive basic salary.
The successful candidate on commencement with the company will have a training plan which includes mentoring, e-learning on both Sales and Telesales and spending time with other departments.
Training and Development is ongoing, especially within this team as every Friday there is time available for employees to take part in training.
Working at our Leicester office:
Our Leicester site currently has a 100 employees based on site and 130 Sales & Service employees on the road. This allows you not just to be a number within a large global organisation. The environment allows you to engage with employees at all levels and develop your career across the business.
We offer free onsite parking and an onsite staff canteen along with other competitive industry benefits.
To apply for the position of Telesales Professional please click on apply and upload your CV.
Apply for Telesales Professional - Lab
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly