IT Sales Executive
IT Sales Executive (South)
- Basic Salary £35,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience (plus uncapped commission structure)
- Car Allowance
- Additional benefits
- Surrey area office (Field based role)
Working for one of the country’s most successful MSP’s, we are keen to speak to experienced IT Sales Executives.Excellent opportunity for an individual with a proven track record in delivering solution based products and services, to join this expanding company which has an exceptional track record as a strategic partner for a significant number of high profile organisations.
Our client is a very established, successful and specialist managed services provider of IT infrastructures operating within a wide range of industry sectors. The company provides services to manage their customers’ entire IT infrastructures from servers and desktops to applications, data and networks and will also support customers throughout the IT investment lifecycle from initial strategy development and technology assessment, through to design, procurement and implementation. As part of our client’s business strategy the company is now expanding its existing sales team who will help to drive it through the next positive and exciting phase of development and transformation.
As one of a very small group of true managed service providers in the UK mid- market, with their own consulting and engineering capability, this is a great time to join the company. However, for anyone considering a career move one of the first considerations will be, does the company have a clear vision of where it’s going? The answer is, yes. Under the leadership team there is a clear and dynamic strategy for the sales team, which is underpinned by customer confidence in not only maintaining existing business but also building on future opportunities. Therefore we would like to hear from experienced IT Sales people who believe their current capability to identify and then manage the end to end sales cycle will support this company’s future success story.
Suggested requirements to succeed
To make things simple score yourself out of 1-10 for each of the following i.e. the more you relate to the statement the higher the score.
1) You provide a consultancy approach when considering IT solutions on behalf of prospective or existing clients - engaging and listening is a natural part of your approach to understanding just what your client requires.
1 - 10
2) You build and work hard to develop good vendor partnerships and together you create business winning propositions.
1 - 10
3) You value the whole team approach to service delivery and can build strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
1 – 10
4) You have an energetic and enthusiastic approach to building new business. Winning high value sales keeps you interested.
1 – 10
5) Negotiating at a high level is a given, and you are confident in a complex matrix sales environment. C level conversations don’t phase you because they get you to where you need to be
1 – 10
6) You have experience in an IT managed service environment
1 – 10
7) You have integrity and have built a reputation in the market based on your ability to deliver tailor made IT infrastructure solutions
1 – 10
8) In the past 12 months you have consistently achieved your sales targets
1 – 10
If you’ve scored 64 or above, then it’s definitely worthwhile taking things to the next level.
Apart from the package, which includes an uncapped commission structure you will have
- An in-house marketing and telemarketing team who will support you by ensuring that you have the essential referencing material and information needed to make a professional approach to prospective and existing clients
- Telemarketing support who will also provide qualified leads and arrange some of your appointments
- A first class local support network in place consisting of some of the finest technical experts around and a head office team second to none.
- A Sales and Marketing Director who has been there, done that and will work with you to back you up as needed to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
- An opportunity to work with a company who will recognise and value your contribution
For more information, contact Janet McGlaughlin (Account Director) or contact us directly using the numbers on our website (Marmion Recruitment)
Apply for IT Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly