We are looking for an experienced KS2 Teacher to work in a 0.2 position
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week, we pride ourselves on finding the right match for our candidates.
The role involves working closely with the Y6 Teacher and supporting in their absence
To apply for this role you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have current experience in Key Stage 2
- Be willing to commit themselves to the school and their commitment to be the best
- Experience of working with SEN pupils is desirable not essential
The School, The Child
This a large Primary school with 2 form entry St Helens. The school practices ?Inclusion matters? where possible and has a good solid SLT who will support and develop the right candidate in return they expect your commitment to both the school and the children.
In reward for your hard work we will provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free CPD
- Dedicated consultants on call 24 hours a day
- Pension schemes
- Adherence to AWR
- Access to Randstad?s national portfolio of clients if looking to relocate
All positions are subject to acceptable references and DBS check.
Apply for Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly