We are a Global organisation, It is the largest provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The company also provides various analytical instruments, end-of-line inspection systems and process analytics instruments. The company has offices worldwide with its main Headquarters based in Switzerland.
The Role - Telemarketer
We currently have a vacancy for a Telemarker to cover our Service Products. This role reports to the Inside Sales Manager
The key aim of this role is to carry out a variety of cross divisional telemarketing campaigns through outbound calls to a variety of new, prospective and existing clients. The role will be targeted to generate an amount of qualified leads for the field sales teams.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Conduct telemarketing campaigns that generate 'hot leads' that are then passed on to the relevant divisional team in a timely and concise manner.
- Identify potential Nurturing of Clients
- Qualification and mapping of agreed segments in support of divisional marketing efforts
- Source data on segments (from database, internet).
- Amalgamate data in Excel for imports to database.
- Generate enquiries and feed to reps/CRM team.
- Update on progress of projects & generate a report at the end of each campaign.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience communicating with customers.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be self-motivated and have a drive to succeed.
- Have a positive attitude towards work
What the company will offer:
The company has a Global vision based on three main statements
- One Team
- Global Reach
- Amazing Solutions
We offer a variety of challenging opportunities for talented individuals who like to move things forward and contribute to innovation. You will find interesting career prospects in such diverse fields as Service, Marketing, Sales, and Business Administration all within an international growth environment. As an organisation we have circa 13, 000 employees and continue to grow, our culture is open and friendly with excellent employee benefits.
The Telemarketer role offers a quarterly bonus as well as a competitive basic salary.
The successful candidate on commencement with the company will have a training plan which includes mentoring, e-learning on both Sales and Telesales and spending time with other departments.
Training and Development is ongoing, especially within this team as every Friday there is time available for employees to take part in training.
Working at our Leicester office:
Our Leicester site currently has a 100 employees based on site and 130 Sales & Service employees on the road. This allows you not just to be a number within a large global organisation. The environment allows you to engage with employees at all levels and develop your career across the business.
We offer free onsite parking and an onsite staff canteen along with other competitive industry benefits.
To apply for the position of Telemarketer please click on apply and upload your CV.