We are looking for an experienced KS2 Teacher with experience of SATS to work part time in a small Primary school in Warrington. This position is to start September 2016 and will last until at least May 2017.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week, we pride ourselves on finding the right match for our candidates.
The role involves working closely alongside another colleague to ensure the Year 6 class is given every opportunity to reach their potential.
To apply for this role you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have current experience in Key Stage 2 in particular SATS preparation
- Be willing to commit themselves to the school and their commitment to be the best
- Experience of working with SEN pupils is desirable but not essential
The School, The Child
This a small Primary school with 1 form entry Warrington which has excelled in recent years working up to a 'Good' with Outstanding Features assessment from Ofsted.
In reward for your hard work we will provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free CPD
- Dedicated consultants on call 24 hours a day
- Pension schemes
- Adherence to AWR
All positions are subject to acceptable references and DBS check.
Apply for Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly